lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

Little great things!!

      Talking about those little great things that make our world and our lives wonderful, here I share with you one of my three-year-old nephew's amusing creations which took him 3 minutes to draw but takes me a life to enjoy. This is one of his uncountable drawings to which a turn to every time this world looks obscure and seems to devolve and my life becomes so senseless with the daily, monotonous and many times stressing routine in order to stop and see that life is marvellous as long as we give sense to what we do and to what it offers us.
    To tell you a bit about my choice, this representation is special for me because it shows how a child expresses and sees what is worth considering: what means greatness, happiness, protection, unity and love. There's no place for negative feelings.In this case, Ramiro draws some of the most important persons and things in his world: his mother (in the middle), his father (on the right), he himself (on the left), a ball he plays with all the time(under his mother)and his grandparents' car...he loves travelling with them(at the bottom). Through his creations, he teaches me to look at the bright side of things!!

I just love him and his imagination!!!

6 comentarios:

  1. A lovely drawing! And he's quite skillful for being only three years old! I admire children's imagination and their ability to block out from those things in life we adults consider important. I picture them in a world full of innocence and goodness. It's a pity that once you grow up it becomes more and more difficult to return to those times were fantasy and imagination were your prime source of enjoyment.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How much we have to learn from children!!! I love when some of my students give me drawings like this one, that’s a way I could feel how much they love me =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Certainly!! It IS a pity we don't keep children's attitude till we grow older. It would be a better world!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I got to know another side of you with this election and with the things you expressed!!! A very tender side! I also keep with me drawings of my nephews, they are wonderful... and I share with you the idea that they have the ability to express what they love and appreciate through these fantastic creations.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. How sweet it is this drawing!! It reminds me of my chilhood, at that time everything was happiness and I did not have any worries.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You're right; as we grow older, we not only grow wiser, but also gloomier. That's why it's good to listen to the inner child within us.

    ResponderEliminar